April 7, 2009

All Cracked Up!

I participated in a Contraband challenge with one of my groups. The objective was to use a stamp that we have not seen before (anything non Stampin’Up) and mail it to my assigned partner. After going through my stash of non-SU stamps, I decided to find something different. I was Blog surfing and there I learned about Digital Images and how to use them. I found this “Chick Egg” digital stamp over at Little Paper Shops and quickly purchased it.

The great thing about the digital images is that once you pay a very small fee, the stamp is available for you to download and save to your computer. You can begin to use it right away. What I really like about the digital stamp is that you can size it to your liking. I did learn that if you are going to watercolor your image, you must be careful not to smear the printer ink. I did that several times before I got it right!

Anyway, as you can see, everything on this card is SU with exception of the digital stamp. I added Dazzling Diamond to the egg to give it a “dazzling” effect. TFL


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Charlotte! That is an awesome come-back after a 5 week hiatus!! Such a super cute card!