May 5, 2009

My Poor Neglected Blog and a Card

OMG!!! Where has the time gone? I can't believe it is already May. It's been a while since my last post. There is so much going on right now that I feel like I am on a roller coaster! My husband, Chris, returned home last week from his one week medical retreat (we joke about this because every year, he is hospitalized for something or the other). Our daughter, Bri, is getting ready to attend her Senior Prom later this month and I am planning a "champagne toast" (pre-prom party). Since I finally have her all squared away with her dress, shoes, and accessories, I can breathe a sigh of relief. I just need to finish up the invites that she begged me to make (I will post as soon as I finish them - I promise). Then two weeks later is her graduation. Being a parent of a senior is a lot of work! In September, she will attending California State University of San Bernardino, which is less than 90 minutes away. I am so excited for her, but at the same time I will miss her much.

I kinda lost my stamping mojo earlier this year, and I can feel it returning. I've been blog surfing and have some good inspirations. I probably won't get to do any serious stamping until after Bri's graduation.

This past Saturday, my neice turned two. Her birthday party was held on Sunday and we had a good time. Here is the card I copied from Splitcoaststamplers.com. It uses elements from a few cards with this stamp set. I used some retired SU DSP for this one.



1 comment:

Nicole said...

I KNOW what you mean, Charlotte! WOW, where does the time go? Just two and a half weeks and school is over and my oldest will be finished with HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!!

AGGGGHHHHH!

HAHA! CUTE cupcake here, keep posting!!