May 30, 2009

Prom Party Invite and Picture



Here is a quick share. It is personal but includes stamping. My daughter went to her prom last weekend and had a wonderful time. My mother and I gave her a Champagne “Toast” party, hence the invitation. I wanted to create an invitation that was open faced and had stunning character. Colors used are Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla. The information was printed on the VV cardstock and then the glasses were stamped in chocolate chip craft ink and then embossed with clear EP. The bottom half of the invitation was run through the CuttleBug and then finished off with a bow using SUs 15/16” Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW, she is gor-geous! Beautiful card, too!!!!!! Glad to see you are alive!

My son graduated, too, hard to believe! He got a motorcycle today, too... YEAH, I KNOW! I am glad I still have kids in elementary school and one still in preschool next year, that will distract me from Josh heading to college in August! LOL!

HUGS to you!!

Stefanie said...

She looked beautiful Charlotte! I hope she had a great time.