July 30, 2009

Razzleberry Trio

Made these cards last week while watching the season premier of Hell's Kitchen. These cards were so easy I made them within the two hour timeslot. I think these will be my new layouts for very quick and easy cards. You could use just about any sentiment with these layouts. After I made the middle card, I realized I should have embossed the "Best Wishes" to make it pop, but after further review, I like the card the way it is, very soft (click on the picture to enlarge).



Recipe
Stamps: Heard from the Heart, Kind & Caring Thoughts (L3 Hostess)
CS: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Inks: Soft Suede
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Soft Suede 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain ribbon


3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty, like that layout as well!

dn said...

Very pretty, love the layout too! Nice to have on hand.

Tai said...

OH Char: I like these really I do. Watch out I may have these on my blog.

Smile
Tai