August 6, 2009

Celebrate - SU IB&C Case

I made this card for the Stampin' Up! Catalog CASE challenge for SSUS. I chose the "Three Little Words" card on page 139 because, I had all the supplies to make the card, with exception for the stamp set. Fast forward to actually making the card. I took out the Old Olive DSP to find that exact pattern paper that was used in the catalog. No pattern. I look at the Catalog to make sure I am not using the retired designs. I have the current stuff. What gives??? I decide to find the supply list online. Lo and behold, the DSP is from Cottage Wall. So I place an order for the DSP, with hopes of it being delivered soon. Well three days later, my order still showed "submitted". There was no way I was going to get this card in the mail to my partner by the due date, so I improvised a little. I used the Old Olive DSP. I think it turned out cuter than the sample in the catalog. I hope she likes it and you do too!



Recipe
Stamps: Celebrate Everything
CS: W. White, C. Chip, O. Olive, R. Razzleberry
Inks: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: R. Razzleberry 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, VersaMark, Clear Embossing powder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Scallop Edge punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful work, Charlotte!! LOVE IT!

rozie640 said...

Very cute, love this card!