August 31, 2009

Lemonade with Razzleberry

When I look at this card I think of an Arnold Palmer ice tea. Yum! Isn't this card yummy? Anyway, I've started making "thinking of you" cards and sending them to my friends that I haven't talked with in a while. Have your friends ever crossed your mind and you say you're going to call them, but never get around to calling? Well thats me!

I have seen so many cards made from craft cardstock and they are so nice. This card was born from the craft cardstock idea. I've never really used craft cardstock and decided to give it a try. The card looks monochromatic but in real life, it is very pretty. I hope you think so too!

Recipe: Stamps - Upsy Daisy, Teeny Tiny Wishes; CS - Craft, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP: Inks - Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango; Accessories - SU markers (D. Durango), 1/4" polka dot grosgrain ribbon, mini library clip, scallop, oval & eyelet punches

2 comments:

rozie640 said...

Very cute, love the paper!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout. You can make a smaller card out of the art piece.
Thanks for sharing.

Tai