August 20, 2009

SSUS Mojo Monday Challenge

Don't you love it! These new SU In-Colors are just striking. For this card, I paired up Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry along with Whisper White. Very cool combo. There are others I am playing with, in my spare time (which is not much). I participated in a challenge that uses this particular sketch from Mojo Monday. At first, I was a little lost, but once I got the colors down, then texturized some of the cardstock, everything just fell into place. Click on the picture to see the textures. The main image was stamped and embossed on DSP. this was the first time I ever embossed on DSP and I like it! Anyway, please leave me a comment letting me know what you think of this card. I really love reading your comments. Thanks for looking.



Recipe: Stamps - Animal Stories, Teeny Tiny Wishes Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP Inks - Versamark, Rich Razzleberry Accessories - White EP, Mini Library Clips, 1/2" Crushed Curry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Eyelet Border punch, Perfect Details & SU Background 1 Texturz Plates

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

I love those elephants stamped in white on designer paper, very cute!! The colors are all great an the dotted grosgrain is fabu!