August 9, 2009

TSSC 81 - Kiwi Kiss Meets Razzleberry

Two weeks in a row! Woohoo!! This card is for the TechnoStamper's weekly challenge. I am making a concentrated effort to participate more often than not. This layout was fairly easy and I was able to make this card in no time at all. I used paper from the Lemonade paper pad as well as SU's retired Kiwi Kiss along with SU's current Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I wished that the Kiwi Kiss did not retire because I am loving these color combinations. The sentiment is from SUs Heard from the Heart stamp set. This card was finished off with two Old Olive brads. Hop on over to MJ's blog to take a look at the other bloggers' creations. Thanks for looking.



4 comments:

MJ said...

Yea, keep up the momentum can you do three weeks in a row?! I love the colors on this card. I agree about the Kiwi Kiss, that and Pacific Point those were my favorites. Thanks for playing along your card is fabulous

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Charlotte and I love the colors you chose for it.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great choice of colors and DSP.

rozie640 said...

Woo hoo, love this card, the colors and layout are great!