August 2, 2009

TSSC 81

I decided to make a go at MaryJo's sketch challenge this week and I can't decide whether I like it or not. I'm leaning toward the NOT side. This layout was actually harder than it looked. Then again, it could be the stamp set I used ... and the colors. Please let me know what you think.


Details
Stamps: Autumn Days, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
CS: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Inks: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: SU Markers, SU Brads, SU Backgrounds Texture Plate, CB folder (dots)

4 comments:

MJ said...

Well, isn't this pretty. Love all the texture and the colors. Good to have you play, thanks, we have missed you.

Lisa Bohler said...

It was a tough sketch! You did a great job with it; especially all of that texture! Yum!

Basement Stamper said...

I think it looks great! I agree, this was a tough sketch that needed just the right image for it.

rozie640 said...

Very nice, love the textures and brads!!! Great card.