August 17, 2009

TSSC 82

This card was made for MaryJo's Technostampers Lunchtime sketch challenge. This week, the sketch was definately a challenge. I agonized over the sketch and finally this is what I came up with. I started by punching out several 1-1/4" squares from Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. Then I pieced them together. After that part was done, this card came together fairly easy. I had to play with the colors a little before I was satisfied. I wanted to add some ribbon, but then thought it would be too distracting (the card is already busy). Instead I opted to paper pierce. The scalloped circle was made from a 3" circle using SU's corner rounder. Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think and then hop on over to MJ's blog to check out the other players take on this sketch. Thanks for looking.


Recipe: Stamps -Razzle Dazzle; CS - Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP; Inks - Crushed Curry Rich Razzleberry; Accessories - In Color markers, Texture Plate, Scallop Border, 1 1/4' Square, corner rounder, Rhinestone, Quickie Glue Pen

3 comments:

MJ said...

Great card Charlotte! I love the little flower and embossing on the Curry piece. You did a fabulous job, thanks so much for playing along this week!

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, I really like how your card turned out!

rozie640 said...

Love your card, you were right, the ribbon would have been too much, it's perfect the way it is!