August 30, 2009

TSSC85 Thinking of You

Another week, another challenge! I'm on a roll!! Here is my take on MJ's lunchtime sketch challenge. This week's challenge was fairly easy, but at the same time challenging. I was not sure which colors to use on this card to make it pop, but I think I chose the right colors. The Cottage Wall DSP is quickly becoming another favorite of mine. Make sure you hop on over to MJ's blog to check out the other players take on this sketch. Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for looking.

Recipe - Stamps: Three Little Words; CS: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP; Accessories: SU Markers, 5/16" brads (I think), 1/4" Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, Diamond Stickles

5 comments:

Margaret Kane Ward said...

Love the colors!! Great choices all around.

rozie640 said...

Very pretty, I love that designer paper and this layout is so fun to work with! Great job!

Basement Stamper said...

The colors you used are awesome! Love them together and the images are great.

Lisa Bohler said...

What a beautiful card!!! Glad to hear that you are safe...smoky but safe!

MJ said...

I really love this. A lot like last week's card, color and stamps. Just beautiful. Thanks for playing along again.