September 8, 2009

TSSC86 - Simply Said

Why am I having trouble doing certain things? My husband says its old age :) I say its too much to do and not enough time. I made this card this past Sunday to post to MJ's blog for the lunchtime sketch challenge. I actually made the card, but neglected to post it. Anyway here it is! Let me know how you like it and then hop on over to MJ's blog to check out the other players.

Recipe: Stamps - Simply Said; CS - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP; Inks - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive; Accessories - Rich Razzleberry 1/2" polka dot ribbon, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, paper piercer

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Simply said, GREAT CARD!!! I love the dry embossing on the one side and the stamping off or whatever it's called on the image is perfect. I forget how simple this image can be without coloring things in. Great job!

rozie640 said...

Very pretty cards, love all the colors and elements.

Trish Hughes said...

Very pretty card, love the colors!!!

Margaret Raburn said...

Such a beautiful card. I love all the details and textures you've incorporated into the design.. very sweet!

MJ said...

What a sweet card,I love that set. I also love how you separated the image from the sentiment. Great job, thanks so much for playing along.