November 15, 2009

Its A 2 for 1

Here is a two for one for you! TSSCs 95 & 96.

Here is #96. This layout was easy to work with. I changed the layout from portrait to landscape so I could use a larger image. I was not sure about the color combo, but it worked itself out and the card turned out beautifully. I achieved the look of the dove flying, by stamping the image and embossing the image twice. On the second layer, I cut the wing all the way down to the body of the dove and adhered the body except for the wing. I then decided to take a glitter pen and went around the outline of the wings.


Recipe (all items listed SU):
Stamps: Gifts of Christmas
CS: Whisper White, Garden Green, Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP
Inks: Black (craft)
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers, Clear EP, Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Jumbo Eyelet (antique brass)


Here is #95. Each night last week, I sat down to make this card, but got caught up playing Bejeweled2! I am hooked on this game. Anyway, since I had such a lovely Sunday doing absolutely nothing, I decided to backtrack and make this card for last week's challenge. Hope you like it.



Recipe (all items listed SU):

Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Baroque Motifs, Four the Holidays
CS: Kraft, Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red, Soft Suede
Accessories: Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Clear EP, Ornament & Eyelet Border Punches

5 comments:

rozie640 said...

I love both cards. I finally got that ornament set on Friday and am going to case your card!

MJ said...

Wowzers! You absolutely ROCKED this sketch. I love both your cards but that first one is stunning. Great job on both sketch, glad to have you playing, I love your cards. Thanks for playing along.

Basement Stamper said...

both card turned out great, love the one with the bird on it!

Selene Kempton said...

You did a fantastic job with the sketch! Love it!

Selene Kempton said...

You did a fantastic job with the sketch! Love it!