November 1, 2009

TSSC94 - MDS Christmas

I've neglected this blog for a while. Lots have happened since my last post. Almost the last half of the month of September was spent partying. We celebrated many birthdays, including mine. We partied some more, we celebrated my Grandmother's home-going, and we partied some more! I haven't got much stamping done since my last entry, but create a card for MJ's lunchtime sketch challenge. This card was made using Stampin' Up's MDS (My Digital Software). It was easy-peasy! Let me know your thoughts.


4 comments:

MJ said...

Wow, I love this. I may have to try a version of this in regular format for my Christmas classes. Beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along. Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great month, lol. Thanks for playing along.

Basement Stamper said...

I think it looks awesome!!! Love the reindeer.

Anonymous said...

Cute

rozie640 said...

Wow, love this card, you've been holding out on me!