January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to all the new, fun, and exciting things that 2010 has to offer. In honor of the new year, I made three cards with the soon to be retired Night and Day DSP. I hate to see this DSP go away because it is so versatile and I always like the look of black and white. I must admit that I these cards were derived from a card my wonderful upline and BFF, Rose, loaned me. I was originally going to CASE her card, but during the assembly process, my card took on a life of its own. Let me know what you think of these.



2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

All your cards turned out great! I love that paper too, can't imagine it being retired.

rozie640 said...

Hey BFF, you may have started out looking at my card, but yours did take on a life of their own!!! Love what you did. I don't mind casing yours either, we seem to bring out the best in each other when we stamp together, even when we are stamping by telephone, I thought I'd die laughing when I heard your husband and Bri scream in the background!!! Love your cards.