May 18, 2010

Bath Time

HI Bloggers! I'm back with another card share. This card was made for a challenge swap. This challenge was easy because it was an "anything goes" challenge. We can make a card with any items either SU or non SU. I chose non SU. I had this stamp along with a card I saw with this image and I CASEd the layout! This card was fun to make and I totally loved the outcome. I found the pattern paper in my stash and paired it up with SU's Kiwi Kiss CS (although retired, I just love the color). I used the swiss dots folder for this. The image was colored with Copic markers. Glitter was used for the bubbles, the duck is on a pop dot so that it is sitting on the bubbles. I also made a paper flower to add to the card as a final touch. These are soooo easy and fun to make. I hope you like it!



1 comment:

taistrinkets said...

This is to cute Char~Tai