May 13, 2010

Long Overdue Post - Digital Images

Hi there! Its been a while since my last post. I really didn't mean for it to be this long since I last shared with you. I haven't been stamping much. Really I haven't been doing much besides working and taking care of family issues/drama! Ain't it funny that when you do not want to get involved in certain situations, you're pulled into it anyway? It just amazes me how much misery loves company.

Anyway, in my blog travels, I discovered digital images. These images are fun to play with. I really like the digital images, because if you're like me, once you pay for the image, it is readily available to download to your computer. And like stamps, you can use these images forever. The one advantage is the fact that you can size these images any way you like (you can't do that with rubber stamps)! Don't get me wrong, I still love my rubber!

This image is from The Greeting Farm. Her name is Dressy Ebony. I used Copic markers to color her.



The next two cards also use the image from The Greeting Farm. Her name is Charlotte. I just love her curly afro as well as her cute outfit. These were also colored with Copic markers.





Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Fabulous cards, love the Charlotte, perfect for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Char: Those cards are way to cute!!!!!

Rose said...

Hey Char, love your adorable cards, good to see you stamping. Love your little brown Charlotte, but you got the hair color wrong on the one below her, it's supposed to be Clairol 54R & 84N to make a nice red color!