May 26, 2010

Totally Tool



Hi there! I'm back with another card share. This card was made a few months back for a challenge I participated in. The challenge was to create a masculine card. I participated because I needed to step out of my box and do something different. I knew I wanted to use SU's Totally Tool stamp set, but I was at a total loss for a cool design. Anyway, I remember flipping through a magazine while waiting in line at Michael's and found this layout. The pegboard idea came from a card found on Splitcoast Stampers. I added a few brads, painted the the tools with silver metallic ink using a watercolor brush, added a sentiment and a button and Wallah, we have a masculine card! Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love that pegboard idea! Very cool!

tai said...

Char: This is really nice and I need to borrow that set. Hehe for real. Tai