July 11, 2010

Drawer Box Gift Set & Birthday Card



Don't you just love it? I saw this drawer box on Splitcoast stampers last week and had to make it. It was fairly fast and easy. The only thing that took some time was the decoration phase. I love the way it turned out and I just love the cards. The yellow card is my favorite. This holds 4 cards with 4 envelopes easily. You could probably get 5 to 6 cards to fit. Anyway, I saw my BFF this weekend and gave this little gift to her along with the card below. Note: it's not the best picture as I took this late at night.

Happy Birthday Rose! Love ya!!


2 comments:

Created By You said...

I DO love it Charolotte.. that's a really cool idea, and your cards are very nicely done too! Thanks for sharing!

Rose said...

I absolutely love the box of cards, it is to die for!!! Such a fabulous gift, I don't know how Char could part with it!!! I also loved my bday card, it looks so much better IRL, the diamonds are my fav, thanks dear friend, it was wonderful seeing you again. I'll be back in two weeks, huggsies