September 12, 2010

Can I have your autograph?


Hey there! It's been a while since my last post. I've been enjoying my summer with my daughter and my husband, and this is our last weekend with Brianna before she leaves for school. I will miss her (again), as she has been a tremendous help around the house :(

I did this card for a weekly challenge swap using a new stamp I got from Susana's custom art and card design (scacd.com) called Fabulous Friends by Animapeeps. This stamp is great for coloring so I decided to use my Copic markers and try my hand at shading. I suck at it!!! but I love how the card turned out.

Anyway, I think this card is self explanatory. SU embossing folder, card stock, and ribbon; sentiment by Verve stamps. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Girl, I'm still learning about the Copics and we all start somewhere-you are doing great! There are some great tutorials on Suzanne Dean's site & she has a lot of videos too.

Rose said...

Oh that is so stinkin' cute!! Your coloring is great, now you have to show me.

Anonymous said...

Char: I am really liking this card the coloring on it is flawless. Tai