September 14, 2010

Quick & Easy Thank You




Hey there! Here are two quick and easy thank you cards I made for two girlfriends. See, I spent the day with Maria and Rose and I learned how to make a beautiful clock (which I will post later). As usual we had lots of fun hanging out. When it was time to go, I felt like a little kid because I didn't want to go home, but I had a 90 minute drive ahead of me and it was already 10pm.

This is an all SU card which required very little stamping. The flowers are so very easy to make, I could make them in my sleep!

Stamps:
Stamps: Afterthoughts (SU hostess)
CS: Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait & Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft
Accessories: 1/4" choc. chip grosgrain ribbon, in-color brads, clear EP, scallop punch

3 comments:

Rose said...

Thanks you Charlotte, I loved the card and envelope you made to mail it in. Maria and I didn't want to let you go, next time it's a sleep over for sure!!!! We need some more Vallarta carnitas!

Jennifer Blomquist said...

These cards are very cute and I love the flowers. I think you have inspired me to try making them. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Char these cards are really nice. I love the flower. Share how you made those. Tai