November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!


I just love, love, love this card! This is a case of a case. My friend Rose, cased this card from someone else. When she showed it to me, I knew that this was the card for my mother. When my mother opened her card, she loved it too!

I love the fact that this card has a monochromatic look to it. There is white layered and popped up on white. It is also scored, embossed as well as fauxed stitched. There are lots of elements going on with this card, including the "bling". I used black ribbon to add a little contrast, but simply because I did not have any of SU's Poppy Parade ribbon.

All items Stampin'UP! except for Lacey circles die-cut.

3 comments:

Tai said...

Hi Char: I love this card too.

Tai

Rose said...

Oh my gosh, I just LOVE your card, love the colors and all the details. Excellent job.

Email me said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! Now of course you have to share with us how you punched the scallops around the circle... Pretty please!!!!!