January 22, 2011

MFTWSC2

Hi there readers of my blog. Since this is my first post of the year, let me wish you a "Happy New Year"! I hope your year is off to a good start. My year is progressing along nicely, and I hope it remains that way. I did not make a resolution this year, cause I never keep it. So, I promised myself that I would just have a safe and very fun 2011. What are your promises or resolutions for this year?

In keeping with my promise, I have decided to play along with the My Favorite Things (MFT) weekly sketch challenges because I have collected many of their stamps. So why not participate have some fun, right. Anyway, I played along and created the card below using the Ladybug stamp from MFT. Unfortunately for me, I forgot to enter/post my card for a chance to win the weekly prize. Hopefully I will remember to participate and enter my creation in the next challenge.


No comments: