May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day





Hi there, hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Just wanted to share with you the Mother's day cards I created. I am so proud of these cards, even though the are all CASEs of someone else's cards (Sorry, I am in bed typing this post and I don't have the info of the original creator of the cards). If you are reading this blog and you are the creator of this card, please let me know so I can give you due credit. My mother was the lucky recipient of the first and the second cards. She loved them both. For the last card, I wanted to show you the finished inside as well. More than likely, I will re-make as a birthday card using the same stamp set, Elements of Style. I may change the color scheme though. Leave me a comment letting me know what you think.

No comments: