May 23, 2011

With Sympathy



Here is another CASE! This one comes directly from Silke Ledlow's blog. I stumbled across her blog and fell instantly in love with her work, but her card like this stood out. I hope if she ever comes across this card, she appreciates my interpretation and I hope you like it as much as I do! It seems as soon as I made this card knowing I would have to give it away. See one of my BFF's from high school recently lost her twin brother. I figured this card is fitting for her because she loves the color yellow and it is also a cheery card.

Anyway, this card did not take a lot of time to make. The hardest thing for me to make were the flowers. They were a little challenging since this was the first time I attempted to roll the flower using a quilling tool! I love the end result. I hope you do too!

No comments: